What information we collect, Personally Identifiable Information
- pizap is a free online application used for making edits and adding decorations to photos. Users that create an account must be at least 13 years old. Users sign up for the piZap Facebook App using thier Facebook Login, email, and other public Facebook information. Other permissions, such as access to your Facebook friends and photos is reqeusted by Facebook when you install the piZap Facebook App. We do not make this e-mail address public. We do not share this e-mail address with any third parties. Every effort is made to keep these e-mail addresses safe and secure. We may from time to time send emails to registered users about product updates, new features, and general announcements. Users may opt out of these emails at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link on every email. User's that connect via their Facebook account will have their public Facebook account name used as their pizap username which is displayed on their "my pizap" page and on any photo page that they create.
- Please be aware that when you become a registered piZap user, other users of the Services may be able to see your username or Facebook Name, in addition to any comments or submissions that you post to the Site or submit via the Services or Facebook.
- Please be aware that images you create with our software may be viewable by other users in our public galleries if you save them to your My piZap gallery or to Facebook. Images that you choose to download to your computer, but do not save and share on the website or Facebook App are not viewable by anyone else, are not saved on our server, and do not ever leave your local Flash Player cache.
- We may record certain log data such as IP address, browser type, and what site you visited directly before coming to one of our sites.
- Pizap uses a cookie system to keep you logged in to the site. The site login feature will not work if you do not support cookies.
- Google's use of the DART cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads to piZap users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
Direct Notice to Parents
At pizap we take child protection and privacy very seriously. PiZap does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. We are here to assist parents if they feel that their child is using pizap inappropriately or if someone has posted a photo of your child that you would like us to remove. pizap is not marketed to children under the age of 13 and you must be at least 13 years of age to create a piZap account. If you are a parent and your child is using pizap and you wish to have any photo or account removed from the website for any reason, please contact us with a link to content or account. We will follow up with you either by e-mail or phone to verify your identity and remove the content.
Images posted on piZap and Image Removal
Images posted on pizap are not directly linked to any personally identifiable information that has been collected by users. Users may delete or request to have deleted any image that they post to pizap at any time for any reason. Simply click the "DELETE" link found on your image page or contact us and include the URL (link) to the photo you wish to have removed. We will respond to the delete request within 24 hours.
Removal of piZap account.
You may request to have your piZap account removed and deleted at any time for any reason. Simply contact us and include the e-mail address associated with the account and we will send you a verification e-mail to verify that you are the owner of the account. Once the account owner is veri fed the account and all associated images will be deleted.
Copyright of content on piZap
You may not use images created with content found on pizap for any commercial products. You may not redistribute graphics found on pizap except in the context of your personalized piZap images. You may place your piZap images on custom products via the link to Zazzle.com, however these products are for your personal use only and may not be incorporated into a commercial product.
Collection of data
Please be aware that the user name you choose, and any other personally identifiable information you include in a photo may render you personally identifiable, and may possibly be displayed on this web site intentionally or unintentionally. As on many web sites, the site editor may also automatically receive general information that is contained in server log files, such as your IP address.
Use of data and images
- You may delete or request to have deleted any image that you have added to this website. Contact us and include the URL of the image you would like removed.
- Images that you save to your My piZap gallery may be featured or displayed in the piZap gallery, though the chances of any single image showing up are fairly low.
- If you view an image on this website this is offensive, vulgar, racist, pornographic, or violates a copyright, please contact us with the the link or image name.
How We Use Personal Information
- Personal Information is used for the following purposes: (i) to provide and improve the Services, features and content, (ii) to administer your use of the Services and piZap account, (iii) to enable users to enjoy and easily navigate the Site, (iv) to better understand your needs and interests, (v) to fulfill requests you may make, (vi) to personalize your experience, (vii) to provide service announcements, and (viii) to provide you with further information we believe you may find useful or interesting, including newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information on piZap related services. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive such communications, please follow the unsubscribe instructions provided in any of the communications.
Editing or deleting your account information
You can request that your user account be deleted; to do so, please contact us.
Changes may be made to this policy from time to time. You will be notified of substantial changes to this policy either by through the posting of a prominent announcement on the site, and/or by a mail message sent to the e-mail address you have provided, which is stored within your user settings.
If you have any questions about this policy or about this web site, please feel free to contact us.
Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement
PiZap cooperates with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We will disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process (including but not limited to subpoenas), to protect the property and rights of PiZap or a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop any activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, illegal, unethical, inappropriate or legally actionable.
PiZap may sell, transfer or otherwise share some or all of its assets, including your Personal Information, in connection with a merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets or in the event of bankruptcy.
Changing or Deleting Your Information
All registered PiZap users may review, update, correct or delete the Personal Information in their registration profile by contacting us. We will ask you to verify account ownership before making changes.
PiZap is owned and operated by Digital Palette LLC Based in Los Gatos, CA. Please contact us with any concerns or questions about our site. Thank You :)
You Must be at least 13 years old to sign up for the piZap Facebook App
Statement of Rights and Responsibilities
This Statement of Rights and Responsibilities ("Statement") derives from the piZap Principles, and governs our relationship with users and others who interact with pizap. By using or accessing piZap, you agree to this Statement.
- Sharing Your Content and Information
You own all of the content and information you post on PiZap, and you can choose whether or not to make any piZap picture public by submitting it to the public piZap gallery when you save your image.
- For content that is covered by intellectual property rights, like photos and videos ("IP content"), you specifically give us the following permission: you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post on or in connection with PiZap ("IP License"). This IP License ends when you delete your IP content or your account.
- When you delete IP content, it is deleted in a manner similar to emptying the recycle bin on a computer. However, you understand that removed content may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time (but will not be available to others).
- When you publish a piZap image and make it “public”, it means that you are allowing everyone, including people off of pizap, to view that image, and to associate it with your piZap username and/or your linked Facebook profile.
We do our best to keep PiZap safe, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help to do that, which includes the following commitments:
- You will not send or otherwise post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on PiZap.
- You will not collect users' content or information, or otherwise access PiZap, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our permission.
- You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
- You will not post content that: is hateful, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You will not use PiZap to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working of PiZap, such as a denial of service attack.
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement.
- Registration and Account Security
PiZap users are NOT required to provide their real names or any other information that may be used to identify them except a valid e-mail address or a “connection” to a valid Facebook profile. In order to help maintain the security of piZap:
- You will not create more than one personal profile.
- If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
- You will not use PiZap if you are under 13 without the supervision of a parent or legal guardian.
- You will not use PiZap if you are a convicted sex offender.
- If you select a username for your account we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe appropriate (such as when a trademark owner complains about a username that does not closely relate to a user's actual name).
- Protecting Other People's Rights
We respect other people's rights, and expect you to do the same.
- You will not post content or take any action on PiZap that infringes or violates someone else's rights or otherwise violates the law.
- We can remove any content or information you post on PiZap if we believe that it violates this Statement.
- If you repeatedly infringe other people's intellectual property rights, we will disable your account when appropriate.
- You will not use our copyrights or trademarks (including pZap, the piZap Logos), or any confusingly similar marks, without our written permission.
- You will not post anyone's identification documents or sensitive financial information on piZap.